Alan Brothers: Norrebro Oxblood Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0174
A powerful take on the Horn, the Alan Brothers Norrebro is defined by a continuous taper from to rim to shank end, making for a briar that feels utterly natural in hand. It's here found in a textured sandblast, wearing the crimson hues of the workshop's Oxblood stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.97 oz./55.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States