Alan Brothers: Berkeley Light Smooth
Product Number: 002-764-0186
A handsome shape from Alan Brothers, the "Berkeley," squat Apple represents the epitome of American pipemaking, with its basis in the Danish tradition and a striking Industrial Design influence. Rounded and organic, and able to sit on a desktop, this Apple offers a shape that is convenient on every side. With some thick chamber walls and a good-sized tobacco chamber in a relatively diminutive shape, it's also one that would fit comfortably into a jacket pocket.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States