Alan Brothers: Berkeley Dark Smooth
Product Number: 002-764-0192
The Berkeley design from Alan Brothers is a squat Apple, with some remarkably hearty proportions for such a short pipe. Thick chamber walls and a wide shank terminate in a short, saddle bit, resulting a pocket pipe that sits admirably. The smoky, walnut contrast stain highlights excellent grain, and the soft curves provide an organic appeal seldom seen in short, straight pipes.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.99 oz./56.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.71 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States