Alan Brothers: Berkeley Dark Smooth
Product Number: 002-764-0195
The Berkeley design from Alan Brothers is a squat Apple, with some remarkably hearty proportions for such a short pipe. Thick chamber walls and a wide shank terminate in a short, saddle bit, resulting a pocket pipe that sits admirably. The smoky, walnut contrast stain highlights excellent grain, and the soft curves provide an organic appeal seldom seen in short, straight pipes.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./127.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.30 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.25 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.46 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States