Alan Brothers: Berkeley Oxblood Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0196
The Oxblood finish by Alan Brothers offers a deep maroon coloring that is soothing and classic, and looks especially dapper on this "Berkeley." It's an irresistible shape, rounded and curved in an organic style that seemingly contradicts the posture of a short straight Apple, but clearly it works. Details such as the broadly rounded rim and the cap-like curvature of the shank end combine for a pleasing aesthetic that will fit beautifully into your rotation.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.55 mm.
- Weight: 1.72 oz./48.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.57 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./19.95 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States