Alan Brothers: Berkeley Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0206
Vertically and horizontally low profile, this "Berkeley" from Alan Brothers maintains width and features thick insulating walls and a gently curvaceous heel that still permits firm sitting on a flat surface. The blast offers plenty of texture to satisfy roving fingers and the neat saddle bit maintains a low profile stretch of acrylic. Easy in the hand and in the pocket, this piece is ready to fill that empty space in the pipe rack.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./43.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.68 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.22 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States