Alan Brothers: Del Mar Oxblood Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0221
Alan Brothers' Del Mar shape is named for the seaside community north of San Diego, a neighborhood near Jeff Gracik's home. Here in the Oxblood sandblasted finish, this piece expands from the transition at both bowl and shank, the bowl with a near Egg shape, and the shank in an Ivarsson-esque, curling, elongated aesthetic. The soft sandblast is delicate in hand, though the pipe is substantial.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States