Alan Brothers: Berkeley Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0227
All-black is a classic color scheme for pipes, as this Alan Brothers Berkeley so attractively demonstrates. Plump and sandblasted, with plenty of tactile personality, this is a sitter, though it rocks a little when sitting. The rounded rim harmonizes with the soft curves of the bowl and shank, and the saddle bit throws the visual weight of the piece forward to the bowl. Small enough for a pocket, but with plenty of chamber, too.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States