Alan Brothers: Berkeley Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0230
Vertically and horizontally low profile, this "Berkeley" from Alan Brothers maintains width and features thick insulating walls and a gently curvaceous heel that still permits firm sitting on a flat surface. The blast offers plenty of texture to satisfy roving fingers and the neat saddle bit maintains a low profile stretch of acrylic. Easy in the hand and in the pocket, this piece is ready to fill that empty space in the pipe rack.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States