Alan Brothers: Berkeley Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0294
Vertically and horizontally low profile, this Berkeley from Alan Brothers maintains width and features thick insulating walls and a gently curvaceous heel that still permits firm sitting on a flat surface. The blast offers plenty of texture to satisfy roving fingers and the neat saddle bit maintains a low profile stretch of acrylic. Easy in the hand and in the pocket, this piece is ready to fill that empty space in your pipe rack.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.88 oz./53.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States