Alan Brothers: Fairmount Midnight Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-764-0381
Drawing its name from Fairmount Park (home of the J. Alan Pipe Studio), this modernist variation on the Billiard has seen recognition from Jeff Gracik as his personal favorite pipe shape to smoke. At its core, it's a pleasant fusion of Danish-school muscularity and old-school English styles, rendered in handy, yet substantial proportions. This example is finished in the dark, dark sandblast of the Midnight finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.11 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.90 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States