Andreas Bennwik: Smooth Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-752-0007
Even based on the few examples of the carver's distinct style we have in our archives, it's quite evident this is a very Bennwik way to execute the bent Dublin. It sports a very forward disposition in profile, led by the bowl, before transitioning gracefully into a svelte, slightly flared shank. Foregoing the usual modernist, thick-based saddle stem normally seen in favor of an elegant, circular, turned-style of stem base and a tapered tenon, the mortise is secured by a neat brass ring for added reinforcement.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden