Ascorti: Camo Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-510-0103
Much like the Bulldog, the Rhodesian shape is typically quite a stout and muscular one; the Ascortis' rendition, however, takes a more sinuous, Danish approach to the shape, keeping the bowl plump and tall, with an Egg-like aesthetic in profile, while maintaining a lithe, graceful S-curve in profile. It's finished in a subtly smoky chestnut-blonde contrast stain, showcasing a respectable cross-cut grain pattern to boot.
- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$355.92
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy