BriarWorks: Dark Sandblasted Magnetic Calabash with Light Smooth Cap
Product Number: 002-696-0037
Todd's sinuous, flowing, and entirely functional briar Calabash was the template for BriarWork's first outing as a marque unto itself. Sporting a removable briar cap, a massive cooling chamber, and of course, BriarWork's usual spot on finishes. Now, however, the shape comes with a handy addition — magnetic, removable, and interchangeable bowls — held in place by three magnets along the rim and under the cap.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.01 in./76.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States