BriarWorks: Handmade Sandblasted Bent Dublin Sitter Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-696-0104
Stout and compact, this is quite a stubby little briar from BWI. Nearly a half-inch of walls reinforce either face, with an impressive amount of substance through the transition and abbreviated shank alike. That being said, the shape itself is anything but firm and rigid, instead sporting a rather dynamic silhouette as it balances on the flatted panel just under the base. Plenty of plateau along the rim and shank end, and the grain pattern and fine striations of the hand-cut cumberland stem are both quite lovely.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.77 in./121.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States