BriarWorks: Handmade Sandblasted Apple with Boxwood Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-696-0112
Just because a shape makes it into BriarWorks Handmade line, doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a Freehand or novel design. This straight Apple, for example, is a straightforward, classic shape with a bit of extra plumpness to the bowl and shank. This slight tweak gives it a more muscular aesthetic, one which works quite well with the crisp tanblast it wears. Lovely ring grain on this piece.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.90 in./124.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States