BriarWorks: Handmade Dark Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-696-0283
Stout and muscular, yet still quite elegant of design, this Handmade bent Dublin from the BriarWorks team features a broad, oval-shaped rim, a gradual taper to both the fore and aft of the bowl, and some pretty compact proportions overall. As tight-knit as they've kept the briar in profile, it still fits quite comfortably in the hand, and as is par for the course for BriarWorks, the flame grain pattern is immaculate.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States