BriarWorks: Original Light Smooth (OR01)
Product Number: 002-696-0787
This BriarWorks bent Apple shape was designed by Pete Prevost as part of their Original line, and it's quite a neat little smoker. It showcases a firm grounding in the American pipemaking aesthetic, seeming to fuse elements of both the Danish school and Industrial Design to boot. It's finished here in a walnut-orange contrast stain, paired to a simple, jet-black saddle stem for warm, understated aesthetic.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$171.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.15 in./105.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.05 in./26.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States