BriarWorks: Original Dark Rusticated (OR1)
Product Number: 002-696-1085
An incredibly plump bent Apple, the "OR1" from BriarWorks was designed by the workshop's own Pete Prevost and does well to represent the artisan's personal style of hearty and compact pieces. Here, the stout form is dressed in the American workshop's signature wire brushed rustication for a stimulating feel in hand, and treated to a handsomely glossy, all-black color palette.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.15 in./105.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States