BriarWorks: Original Dark Rusticated (OR4)
Product Number: 002-696-1090
Originally designed by Bill Shalosky for BriarWorks' Original series, this handsome shape features a streamlined, forward-ebbing bowl set to a languid, muscular trail of shank and stem by way of a neatly-tucked transition. Here, it's given a dress pipe look with a dark rustication and jet-black stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States