BriarWorks: Classic Dark Smooth (C111)
Product Number: 002-696-8465
A sturdy workhorse of a smoker, the Bullmoose was once quite popular during the heyday of English and French factory briars. It still retains a loyal following, especially amongst collectors of pieces akin to the Dunhill CK or older Comoy's shapes, and this BriarWorks "C111" makes it quite evident why. Replete with muscular curvature and finished in a smoky contrast, this iteration is undeniably attractive.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States