BriarWorks: Classic Dark Smooth (C111F) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-696-1115
Hearkening back to the heyday of English and French factory pipes, epitomized by those chubbier Comoy's iterations and the likes of the Dunhill CK, the Bullmoose shape is fairly uncommon nowadays. So, to find one wearing a modernist, dark contrast stain is a quite a delight indeed. Luckily, that's exactly what BriarWorks has fashioned here with this "C111F" shape, making for an undeniably charming composition, and housing 9mm drilling in addition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.31 mm.
- Weight: 1.99 oz./56.42 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.20 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States