BriarWorks: Original Brown Sandbalsted (OR4F) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-696-1160
This bent Dublin shape was designed by Bill Shalosky for BriarWorks' Original series, and features a streamlined, forward-ebbing bowl set to a languid, muscular trail of shank and stem by way of a neatly-tucked transition. It sort of treads the line between modernist and pastoral, with a crimson sandblast accentuating a tight display of stacked ring-grain. This one has also been drilled to accommodate a 9mm filter.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.29 oz./64.98 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States