BriarWorks: Original Dark Sandblasted (OR4F) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-696-1162
This bent Dublin shape was designed by Bill Shalosky for BriarWorks' Original series, and features a streamlined, forward-ebbing bowl set to a languid, muscular trail of shank and stem by way of a neatly-tucked transition. Here, it's given a rugged dress pipe look with a dark sandblast and jet-black stem; it also houses 9mm drilling within.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States