BriarWorks: Original Dark Rusticated (OR4F) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-696-1166
Originally designed by Bill Shalosky for BriarWorks, this sinuous bent Dublin shape sports a soft, yet muscular disposition, with a proudly gestural look in profile. It's found here in the workshop's distinctly striated rustication, and housing 9mm drilling, to accommodate the same size filter arrangement.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$117.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.31 oz./65.58 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.67 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.52 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States