BriarWorks: Classic Crimson Sandblasted (C111)
Product Number: 002-696-1249
A stout smoker with no shortage of old school charm, the Bullmoose was quite popular amongst the English and French factory marques of yesteryear. It still retains a respectable following, despite the seeming reluctance of many makers and marques to produce the shape with any regularity. Thankfully, BriarWorks keeps the form alive with this hearty "C111", finished in a warm crimson sandblast and paired to a creamy white acrylic stem.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States