BriarWorks: Original Light Smooth (OR04)
Product Number: 002-696-1310
BriarWorks' Original is a series of briars, each designed by one of the workshop's in-house artisanal pipemakers; this bent Dublin was designed by Bill Shalosky. It sports a number of the carver's shaping characteristics, seeming to draw from the realm of Industrial Design in its streamlined, forward-ebbing disposition. It wears a warm contrast, accentuating fine licks of windswept flame on each flank, paired to a stem of warm, creamy acrylic for a pleasant look.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States