BriarWorks: Original Dark Sandblasted (OR04)
Product Number: 002-696-1606
Balancing a pert, upright, and stout-walled Dublin bowl with the serpentine flow found in many Danish Horn designs, this "OR04" from BriarWorks' Original line is a great example of modern American style. The shape itself was originally designed by the workshop's own Bill Shalosky specifically for this series. Here we see it presented in a tastefully elegant style — pairing a dark sandblast to a jet-black acrylic stem for a consistent, classy color palette.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States