BriarWorks: Original Dark Smooth (OR04)
Product Number: 002-696-1609
Balancing a pert, upright, and stout-walled Dublin bowl with the serpentine flow found in many Danish Horn designs, this piece from BriarWorks' Original line is a great example of modern American style. The shape itself was originally designed by the workshop's own Bill Shalosky specifically for this series, and it takes to a variety of finishes with aplomb. It's finished here in a dark, smoky contrast stain, handsomely accentuating the briar's natural grain patterns.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States