BriarWorks: Original Dark Rusticated (OR4)
Product Number: 002-696-1628
Originally designed by Bill Shalosky for BriarWorks' Original series, this handsome shape features a streamlined, forward-ebbing bowl set to a languid, muscular trail of shank and stem by way of a neatly-tucked transition. Here, it's given a dress pipe look with a dark rustication and jet-black stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.48 oz./70.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States