BriarWorks: Classic Brown Sandblasted (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-1729
A bent Pot of robust proportions, BriarWorks' "C131" is surprisingly graceful for such a muscular design, mostly due to its sweeping heel and sinuous S-curve. Comfortable as a jaw-hanger but also filling the palm nicely thanks to the thick insulating walls, it's dressed in dark brown sandblast for a woodsy aesthetic that's contrasted by the pearly white acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States