BriarWorks: Classic Dark Sandblasted (C121)
Product Number: 002-696-2088
Epitomizing the trim, neat-lined shaping employed by French makers from around the early 20th century, the languid bend and compact little bulb of the traditional Prince shape is unmistakable. This BriarWorks shape, the "C121," makes for quite a regal rendition of the form, and especially so in a dark sandblast paired to a jet-black mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.11 oz./31.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./28.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States