BriarWorks: Original Dark Rusticated (OR4)
Product Number: 002-696-2291
Originally designed by Bill Shalosky for BriarWorks' Original series, this handsome shape features a streamlined, forward-ebbing bowl set to a languid, muscular trail of shank and stem by way of a neatly-tucked transition. Here, it's given a striking color palette with a dark rustication and sunny, acyric stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States