BriarWorks: Classic Brown Sandblasted (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2329
BriarWorks' "C131" is a robustly proportioned bent Pot that's surprisingly graceful for such a muscular design, primarily because of its sweeping heel and sinuous S-curve. Comfortable as a jaw-hanger but also filling the palm nicely thanks to the stout chamber walls, it's dressed in dark brown sandblast and handsomely paired to an umber-hued acrylic saddle stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States