BriarWorks: Classic Crimson Sandblasted (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2373
A robust bent Pot is presented in this rendition from BriarWorks, the stout, thick-walled bowl paired to a sinuous S-curve for a graceful, flowing profile. This "C131" is dressed in a warm, crimson sandblast, for significant visual and textural appeal, while a downturned, caramel-colored acrylic stem provides a pleasant contrast and is primed for hands-free smoking.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.95 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States