BriarWorks: Classic Brown Sandblasted (C12L)
Product Number: 002-696-2397
Like its sibling the "C12," this BriarWorks "C12L" bent Billiard features a tall bowl fitted to a striking shank-and-stem combination that draws inspiration from Dunhill's "LC" bent Billiard designs and other swan neck-styled renditions from the early 1900s. This "L" version presents a lengthier profile than the standard "C12," and it's dressed in a warm, brown rustic sandblast that complements the pearl-white mouthpiece.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.69 oz./47.79 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.96 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.36 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States