BriarWorks: Classic Light Sandblasted (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2415
An impressively graceful bent Pot interpretation, BriarWorks' "C131" features a stout, broad bowl set to a slightly elongated, sweeping transition. The elegant bend of the shank-and-stem combination offers excellent balance for hands-free smoking while there's ample room around the transition for the thumb to comfortably rest. This example is finished in a crisp sandblast, dressed in a light stain that should develop more character as it darkens with time and use.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States