BriarWorks: Classic Dark Sandblasted (C111)
Product Number: 002-696-2424
Hearkening back to the heyday of English and French factory pipes, epitomized by those chubbier Comoy's iterations and the likes of the Dunhill "CK," the Bullmoose shape is fairly uncommon nowadays. So, to find a modern interpretation such as this dark-stained, sandblasted rendition is quite a delight. Luckily, that's exactly what BriarWorks has fashioned here with this "C111" shape, making for an undeniably charming composition.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States