BriarWorks: Classic Dark Sandblasted (C142S) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-696-2477
Whether found in a long, sprawling Churchwarden configuration or in a compact arrangement such as this, the Belge and Cutty shapes exude comfortable style and poise, not to mention the classic appeal of old clay tavern pipes. This BriarWorks "C142S" Belge design wears a dark, low-profile sandblast, making it quite the eye catching number that should look smart in any collection.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.60 in./116.84 mm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz./24.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States