BriarWorks: Classic Dark Sandblasted (C52)
Product Number: 002-696-2487
BriarWorks' "C52" design is a streamlined, incredibly robust Rhodesian interpretation with a broad, squat bowl paired to a thick, round shank. Though it's rendered in stout proportions, it's surprisingly lightweight and displays a pair of understated beadlines beneath its tapered rim. Dressed in an extra-dark, well-textured sandblast, this example from the American workshop features an umber-hued, tapered stem that pairs quite nicely with the stummel's hue.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States