BriarWorks: Classic Dark Rusticated (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2503
While the bent Pot is an undeniably stout shape, this "C131" rendition from BriarWorks combines a broad bowl with a lithe bend through its shank and stem, making for a sinuous and comfortably balanced posture. This particular version benefits further from the crisp texture of the American workshop's striated rustication, the white acrylic stem contrasting elegantly against the stummel's dark stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States