BriarWorks: Classic Natural Smooth (C111)
Product Number: 002-696-2552
Finished here in a light, natural stain, BriarWorks' "C111" Bullmoose shape really gives off a classic look — the lighter briar and darker mouthpiece really complementing its traditional shaping. It hearkens to the stout shapes popular in the early 1900s from vintage English and French marque's, and the light finish beautifully showcases the briar's natural grain patterns.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States