BriarWorks: Classic Dark Smooth (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2658
Offering plenty of chamber within thick, insulating walls, this "C131" stout bent Pot from BriarWorks offers a gestural profile, with the robust bowl set to an elongated transition and gently downturned saddle stem. It's dressed in a warm, smoky walnut stain that emphasizes the briar's handsome grain patterns and is topped by a complementing jet-black mouthpiece.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States