BriarWorks: Classic Dark Rusticated (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2668
While the bent Pot is an undeniably stout shape, this "C131" rendition from BriarWorks combines a broad bowl with a lithe bend through its shank and stem, making for a sinuous and comfortably balanced posture. This particular version benefits further from the crisp texture of the American workshop's striated rustication, with a jet-black stem unifying with the stummel's dark stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States