BriarWorks: Classic Dark Sandblasted (C131)
Product Number: 002-696-2672
While the bent Pot is typically a rather stout shape, BriarWorks' "C131" design combines its broad bowl with a lithe bend through its transition and shank, making for a dynamic presentation that's impressively lightweight. The saddle stem's graceful downturn promotes a comfortable, hands-free smoking posture while the dark sandblasted finish offers a wealth of intriguing texture in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States