BriarWorks: Classic Crimson Sandblasted (C111) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-696-2823
A stout smoker with no shortage of old-school charm, the Bullmoose was quite popular among the English and French factory marques of yesteryear. It still retains a respectable following, thought isn't a readily produced shape. Thankfully, BriarWorks keeps the form alive with this hearty "C111," finished in a warm, crimson sandblast to showcase some lovely texture and color.-Truett Smith
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and MoreSold
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.65 oz./46.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States