BriarWorks: Classic Crimson Sandblasted (C12)
Product Number: 002-696-2846
Calling to mind the swan-neck style of Dunhill's old "LC" shape, BriarWorks' "C12" features a stretched transition and especially downturned stem, making for a highly sinuous and flowing profile. Such shaping both balances this pipe well when clenched and conforms well to wrapped fingers — the transition well suited as a thumb rest. This example is found in a deep crimson sandblast, furthering the allusions to that famed English marque.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.14 oz./32.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States