Brigham: Algonquin (209) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0748
A simple, classic straight Apple, the Brigham "09" possesses a quiet beauty in the smokey dark walnut and warmer amber tones of it's rich Algonquin contrast finish. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy