Brigham: Voyageur (126) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1002
Thoroughly weathered and rusticated with the appearance of a smoky hunk of charcoal, after a long night of grilling, the Voyageur "126" has a rather hard-bitten aesthetic that I imagine could be enjoyed by more than your average rugged outdoorsman. Everyone, however, can enjoy the Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy