Brigham: Voyageur (109) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1292
A robust, thick-walled, classic straight Apple, the Brigham "109" provides a solid smoker with a gentle warmth in hand. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy